• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JorgeHdezRojas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Hi!

I´m the spanish voice actor Jorge Hernández Rojas.
I want to report that in my professional profile there is data from a sound engineer whose name is the same as me.

We are different people. Please, could you separate us and add my second surname in my professional profile?

person#45499

Thank you so much!

Jorge Hernández Rojas.

http://www.eldoblaje.com/datos/FichaActorDoblaje.asp?id=165215
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-hernández-rojas-0429a9149
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxwH2q4FU_TvEyT_SL0t7Q
https://twitter.com/JorgeHdezRojas
Llyud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:53 am Reply with quote
JorgeHdezRojas wrote:
Hi!

I´m the spanish voice actor Jorge Hernández Rojas.
I want to report that in my professional profile there is data from a sound engineer whose name is the same as me.

We are different people. Please, could you separate us and add my second surname in my professional profile?

person#45499

Thank you so much!

Jorge Hernández Rojas.

http://www.eldoblaje.com/datos/FichaActorDoblaje.asp?id=165215
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-hernández-rojas-0429a9149
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxwH2q4FU_TvEyT_SL0t7Q
https://twitter.com/JorgeHdezRojas

Hi!

There was already a page with your two surnames, so I replaced Jorge Hernandez entries with yours: person#212980
GeorgH

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:33 pm Reply with quote
release#11306
released oct 8, 2003 according to old rightstuf newsletters

Seems legit as the amazon preview includes some adverts for other manga stating "available november 2003"
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:06 pm Reply with quote
GeorgH wrote:
release#11306

Seems legit as the amazon preview includes some adverts for other manga stating "available november 2003"
That would be the date also listed on the RightStuf cache. It looks like it pulled the 2008 date from Barnes & Noble for some reason. Also want to ask, what is the correct cover as I see two?
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/515VWXHYJCL._SL500_.jpg
https://www.rightstufanime.com/images/productImages/9781586649012_manga-Popcorn-Romance-Graphic-Novel.jpg

BTW, if anyone ever gets an error saying an ISBN is not recognized when trying to add a release, I can manually add it to allow anything from that prefix to get added by regular users. This is presumably to make sure only relevant and authentic releases get added. Most manga publishers right now are using ISBNs with a capacity of 100 products, and with them basically releasing everything twice (physical and ebook) and the amount of manga being released these days, they burn through those very quickly and have to get more ISBNs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GeorgH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:24 am Reply with quote
There is an ebay listing with a photo: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153563886270
cirnoze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm Reply with quote
(Edit: not my intention to hijack the thread, but saw this part of the comment)
BigOnAnime wrote:
BTW, if anyone ever gets an error saying an ISBN is not recognized when trying to add a release, I can manually add it to allow anything from that prefix to get added by regular users.
Should we report those instances here? Sorry if not, though I noticed one while testing something and ended up here via the sticky'd "how to" regarding data entry (It displayed the proper isbn from each retailer but showed the error, I'm not sure if this is an identification issue or something else.)

manga#17742 Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction (manga)
Volume 11 Release is already on ANN, if we compare:
  • vol 12: 978-1-9747-3630-0
  • vol 11: 978-1-9747-3010-0 (still pre-order but shipping from some places)
  • vol 10: 978-1-9747-2520-5 (already out)
  • "VIZ Media" (listing (978-0-929279, 978-1-4215, 978-1-56931, 978-1-59116, 978-1-9747)

(this may be rather early for this item, but figured I'd mention it while I was passing by in case action is needed later or it helps for other VIZ entries with releases closer in time. possibly it's just not migrated over yet)

-----------------

Since it was not my intention to comment in the wrong thread - This might complicate things more and this may not be as reliable, but
BigOnAnime wrote:
GeorgH wrote:
release#11306

That would be the date also listed on the RightStuf cache. It looks like it pulled the 2008 date from Barnes & Noble for some reason. Also want to ask, what is the correct cover as I see two?
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/515VWXHYJCL._SL500_.jpg
https://www.rightstufanime.com/images/productImages/9781586649012_manga-Popcorn-Romance-Graphic-Novel.jpg

The below archive.org for CPM supports a planed September 8, 2003 pre-order and "street date" of Oct. 8, 2003: so is in close alignment with:
GeorgH wrote:
release#11306

"Popcorn Romance" listed here by CPM News of Oct 2003 releases (archive.org 2003-08), as "streetdate" "10/8/2003". (no image on that News post itself)
Quote:
Popcorn Romance
Story and art by Tomoko Taniguchi

“Beautiful and powerful, her style and stories will bring a smile to your lips and put you in the mood to daydream” -SequentialTart.com

A pair of metalhead brothers were psyched. They made their onstage debut when disaster struck…one of them collapsed. So to recuperate they decide to rest at their grandfather’s farm in the country…but now the farm might be turned into a golf course…what are they going to do…and what’s to become of the love that they left behind in the city?

street date: 10/8/2003
rating: Age 3 and up
black and white
192 pages
ISBN: 1-58664-901-9
UPC: 7-19987-00649-2-49019

Catalog number: CMX 64901G
"Japanese" style right to left
5" X 7.3/8"
$9.99

A LATER post with more info (archived still around october)
Quote:
CENTRAL PARK MEDIA MANGA LINE GETS A NEW LOOK THIS FALL

Re-Sized Format And Reduced SRP To Have Wide Appeal

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

NEW YORK, NY (July 1, 2003)— This fall, Central Park Media will unveil a new look for its manga (graphic novel) line, that in addition to being smaller in trim-size, will be available at a standard suggested retail price (SRP) of only $9.99. Commencing the launch of the new manga line will be the highly anticipated October 8 release of Popcorn Romance by acclaimed graphic novelist Tomoko Taniguchi.
Additional fall titles slated for re-issue release as part of the new line are previous best-sellers: Call Me Princess, Nadisco: Book One, Aquarium and Dark Angel: Book One, Path to Destiny.
As part of its pre-launch strategy, Central Park Media will be offering advance copy sales of the Tomoko Taniguchi-authored manga, Popcorn Romance and Call Me Princess, at its booth at the Big Apple Anime Fest (BAAF), August 29-31 in New York City. In addition, Tomoko Taniguchi will be on-hand to meet fans and autograph purchases at the CPM booth.
Popcorn Romance
Ø Format: Size: 5" X 7 3/8"
Ø Black & White

TITLE: Popcorn Romance
CATALOG #: CMX 64901G
RATING: Age 3 and Up
SRP PRICE: $9.99
PAGES: 192
STREET DATE: October 8, 2003
PRE-ORDER DATE: September 8, 2003

(So there with an updated street date of Oct 8, 2003)

Maybe I have a physical RS catalog from 2003 somewhere as well, but I don't want to dig it up. Anime smile + sweatdrop

It is NOT around page 41 of 2003 manga listing at this point in the CPM catalog (pdf) unfortunately. Takes me back... (it is listed with same image in the 2008 catalog (page 19) but does not mean any relation to 2008, just confirming image; and not in any 2008 press kit listing, but)

It is listed in the (Oct.2003) PRESS KIT with IMAGE and details here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20031123110852/http://www.centralparkmedia.com/cpmdb/cfpresskit.cfm?Cat=CMX_64901G
(embedded tiny image may not display here)

Super quality large image here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20040416023930/http://www.centralparkmedia.com/dbimages/CMX_64901Ga.jpg

I've not searched for any places to figure out if there was another edition or switch of the Press Kit samples or japanese releases etc that would explain the english text on the other image. It doesn't guarantee a physical cover by photo or book in hand like maybe the ebay image could, but this helps support that image.

Side note: One interesting part I bumped into (like above) (here and at this BAAF 2003 announcement:
Quote:
Friday, August 29
12:30pm-1:30pm: Tomoko Taniguchi (manga author of Popcorn Romance, Aquarium and Call Me Princess; advance copies of Popcorn Romance and Call Me Princess
will be available for sale at the Central Park Media booth).
Anime cry (not 2008 at least; don't think we care about advance copies unless the cover is different.)
spoiler[(Not useful but fo nostalgia: The BAAF 2003 images of the signing are missing in archive.org, But if someone wants to scour the Exhibition/Dealers room... for the CMP booth... ha ha ha ... Big Apple Anime Fest (BAAF 2003 part1) Razz I'm kidding, please don't. (spare your self that and Rudy..lol) Technically, at least one booth shot at 5m25s of part1; and part4 is CPM specific including Tomoko Taniguchi Ad Segment but no cover and 4m21s has no CPM copyright for it.]

Hope that helps some. The large quality image at the above link might be useful.
GeorgH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:39 pm Reply with quote
release#11157
assumingly cancelled
GeorgH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:13 am Reply with quote
release#20072
cancelled

releases 9 years later as https://www.amazon.com/dp/1427857024 (new isbn)
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm Reply with quote
First: big thanks to those who got the scrapers mostly working last year.
Second: equally many thanks to any editors who ran across entries that would have made this list and already cleaned them up.

Interviews with Monster Girls GN8 needs the capitalization of "With" conformed to the others.

SAO Progressive novels 5, 6, and 8 need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel. While Novel 7 needs to be moved from the manga's page.

SAO GGO novels 1 (Squad Jam) and 2 (Second Squad Jam: Start) need their volume titles added. While volume 11 needs Yen's ISBN block extended (as does Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun volumes 11+.)

In Another World With My Smartphone novels 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel. Volume 23 also needs the capitalization of "With" fixed to conform with the others.

My Hero Academia needs the volume titles added to #1-31 (at least.) Amazon lists them all in their Kindle series, but trying to keep a link has been spotty.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! novels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 all need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected novels 13 and 14 need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel (volume 14.5 and manga volume 18 are also part of an extended Yen Pres/On block.)

Val x Love manga volumes 12 and 13 are part of an extended ISBN block for Yen Press/On and volume 6 should be flipped from Yen On to Yen Press.

Wandering Witch - The Journey of Elaina novels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

Re:ZERO novel 19 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life In Another World- Ex novel 4 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel and volume 5 is part of an extended ISBN block for Yen On/Press.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime novel novel 14 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel and volume 13 should be flipped from Yen Press to Yen On.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Ways of Monster Nation volumes 7 and 8 are in an extended Yen Press/On ISBN block.

The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 should be flipped from graphic novel to eBook.

We Never Learn volumes 20 and 21 need to be added to the group set.

Monster Hunter: Flash Hunter volumes 8, 9, and 10 need to be added to the group set.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes novel 6 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody novels 7 and 8 are part of an extended Yen On/Press ISBN block.

Tales of Wedding Rings manga volume 7 needs to be flipped from Yen On to Yen Press and volumes 10 and 11 are part of an extended Yen Press/On ISBN block.

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside manga volumes 1, 2, and 3 need to be flipped from Yen On to Yen Press (volume 2 also needs "from" made lowercase to conform.)

I Belong to the Baddest Girl at School manga volumes 3, 4, 5, and 6 need to be added to group set.

Chillin’ in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers manga volume 2 needs the number restored to its title for conformity.

Adachi and Shimamura volumes 3 and 4 is in an extended Yen Press/On ISBN block.

Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World manga volume 5 needs its title fixed to conform with the others, while volumes 2 and 6 need to be switched from Seven Seas Entertainment to the Ghost Ship imprint.

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss novels 1, 2, 3, and 4 need to be flipped to Yen On.

World’s End Harem manga volume 4 needs the accent changed to an apostrophe so the title conforms. Also, should volumes 13+ be added to the same profile or does a new one for World's End Harem: After need to be created (in "new season" format?)

Saki the Succubus Hungers Tonight manga volume 3 needs "the" to be made lowercase, so the title conforms.

The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap needs to have ISBN blocks added to J-Novel Club for volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Slayers manga omnibus 3 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

Bofuri manga volumes 4 and 5 is part of an extended Yen Press/On ISBN block.

The final volume of Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction is in an extended ISBN block for VIZ.

Reign of the Seven Spellblades manga volume 4 is in an extended ISBN block for Yes Press/On.

She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man novel volume 4 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

ISBN blocks need to be added to Glacier Bay such as for Red Riding Hood's Wolf Apprentice: Final Testament to the Moon volume 1 and False Stars: Red Riding Hood's Wolf Apprentice volume 1.

I know Amazon is kinda flakey at the moment, but The Quintessential Quintuplets manga volume 7 needs the link force-added, even when it is working.

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead manga volume 5 needs the title corrected to conform with the other releases.

The Faraway Paladin novels volume 3 Primus needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel and Secondus needs to both have the volume number corrected to 3.5 and be flipped.

Knight of the Ice needs to have volumes 8, 9, 10, and 11 added to the group set.

The Hero Life of a (Self-Proclaimed) 'Mediocre' Demon! manga volume 6 needs to have its titled completed to conform with the others.

Ascendance of a Bookworm novel Part 4 Volume 1 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! manga volumes 1 and 5 need punctuation added to the end of their titles to conform.

My Happy Marriage novel volume 2 needs to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel.

I'm Quitting Heroing manga volume 1 and Toliet-Bound Hanako-kun volume 16 are is in extended Yen Press/On ISBN blocks.

Trinity Seven - The Seven Magicians manga volumes 10, 11, and 12 need the extended title removed to conform with the others (or fixed to use a colon as a subtitle and added to the other 23 volumes.) Volume 25 needs to be flipped from Yen On to Yen Press and volume 26 is in an extended Yen Press/On ISBN block.

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town manga volume 6 needs the last letter in the title restored to conform. Novel volumes 10 and 11 need to be flipped to Yen On.

The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy novels 2, 3, 4, and 5 need to be flipped from graphic novel to light novel (manga volume 1 is also part of an extended ISBN block for Yen Press.) Volume 5 should also be flipped from Yen Press to Yen On.

That last item brings up another point: should we report imprint inaccuracies (either here or the skimmer thread?) Offering one but not the other of Yen Press or Yen On doesn't happen too often (despite how often it may appear from above.) However, there's frequent discrepancies among Seven Seas Entertainment, Seven Seas, Ghost Ship, Airship (never seen it offered,) etc.

Shiroi Hane wrote:
bglassbrook wrote:
Dystopia from Yen Press needs to be disambiguated from the series/volume released by CPM.

Normally the release date would disambiguate re-releases, but these aren't even the same title; they have different authors.

I assume the Judith Park one is a Manhwa like manga#10031. Or not... she's German and as far as I can tell Dystopia was first serialized in a German-language magazine so it isn't even OEL Anime dazed

Looks like this one still needs to be separated or removed.

Last edited by bglassbrook on Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:16 am Reply with quote
Took care of everything up to Tales of Wedding Wings except My Hero Academia because of how time-consuming it would be at the moment. There is no way to edit multiple releases at a time, you have to go one-by-one.

For GGO Volume 5, I had to remove "Finish" from the end of the title as it was over the character limit. You didn't mention it, but I fixed all the volumes missing ":" after "Alternative" so they'd match the title on the encyclopedia page.

Nozaki-kun, I had to add Volumes 11 and 13 manually, 12 I was able to add through the wizard after adding 11 manually, so they weren't all from the same ISBN block. Goes again to show how quickly manga publishers burn through ISBNs with a capacity of 100 products these days. In any case, anything from those can now be added through the wizard.

As for World's End Harem, I'm currently unsure if a separate page needs to be made, but for now you can add those on the current page. If a second page is made, it's fairly easy to move the releases over.

As for imprints, you can report them here. Main thing would be Yen Press vs. Yen On because in the release list, there is no way to tell at first glance without hovering over everything. The other companies you can tell easily. Though the imprints from Seven Seas, I don't regularly follow their releases so at first glance I personally wouldn't be able to tell if something is under the correct distributor in the list.
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/releases.php?yearmonth=2022&format=manga&sort=distrib

This would also be a good time to mention how ISBNs/UPCs are attached to companies. First at least one release from that prefix has to be added manually by an encyclopedia editor. The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody, I was able to add the releases, but under Yen Press instead of Yen On because the "Licensed by" is attached to Yen Press on the encyclopedia page.
release#44745
release#44746

Yen On will show up as an option to switch over only if someone adds Yen On for "Licensed by" on that page or adds a release to a different encyclopedia page with Yen On being listed under "Licensed by" and then the release on that page can be switched over and the system will recognize that ISBN block as being from both Yen Press and Yen On.

Lastly as I mentioned in a different thread, the Amazon scraper is broken again. There is no way to add Amazon links until it's fixed. I will have a way of knowing what releases are missing Amazon links for when the scraper is fixed (missing cover images and lack of ISBN-10), though I don't know how long it'll take.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:34 am Reply with quote
Previous post updated for those releases in Yen Press/On blocks already added.

Yokai Girls manga volume 14 needs to be moved from SSE to Ghost Ship.

Darling in the FRANXX manga omnibus volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4 are in the same boat of needing to move from SSE to Ghost Ship.

World's End Harem volumes 10, 12, and 13 need to be flipped from Seven Seas Entertainment to Ghost Ship. I'm guessing nothing short of a set, which could be more trouble than it's worth while still coming out, is the only way to fix the sort-order for the second part (After World?)

Conversely, I'm wondering if the Ascendance of a Bookworm manga and novels could stand to be put in sets sooner than later. [No later than when each Part is completed,] to help minimize that clutter.

Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki novel volume 1 needs to be flipped from Yen Press to Yen On, while 6.5 and 8 need to be flipped form graphic to light novel.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level novels 12 and 13 need to be flipped from Yen Press to Yen On.

Lust Geass manga volume 4 needs to be flipped from Yen On to Yen Press while volume 6 is in an extended Yen Press/On block.

RaW Hero manga volume 6 needs to be added to the set.

Platinum End manga volume 14 needs to be added to the set.

Spy x Family manga volume 9 is in an extended VIZ block.

Clockwork Planet novel volume 4 needs to be flipped from graphic to light novel.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? novel volumes 14, 15, 16, and 17 need to be flipped form graphic to light novels (with 17 also needing to move from Yen Press to Yen On.)

Accel World novel volumes 14 (Archangel of Savage Light) and 15 (The End and the Beginning) are missing their titles. Volumes release#4183616," 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 need to be moved from graphic to light novels (volume 25 also needs to be moved from Yen Press to Yen On.)

The Devil Is a Part-Timer! novel volumes 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 need to be flipped from graphic to light novels. Volume 10+ have "Is" capitalized, which matches the encyclopedia listing, while 1-9 (except 6) are lowercase. The manga splits a volume later, eBook 8 needs its "The" prefix on the title, and volume 19 is in an extended Yen Press/On block.

The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious novel volumes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 need to be flipped from graphic to light novel.

If I Could Reach You manga volume 7 needs to be added to the set.

How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord novel volume 14 needs to be flipped from graphic to light novel.

Does a Hot Elf Live Next Door to You? manga volumes 2, 3, 4, and 5 need to be moved from SSE to Ghost Ship (and the licensing company probably ought to get flipped for good measure.

Higehiro novel volumes 1 and 2 need to be flipped from Yen Press to Yen On.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs novel volume 1 needs the title corrected, while volume 6 needs to be moved from graphic to light novel (6 and 7 should also be changed from SSE to Airship.)

Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro manga volume 10 should have the W in "with" made lowercase to conform.

Please Put Them On, Takamine-san! manga volume 3 needs to be moved from Yen On to Yes Press.

School Rumble manga volumes 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 need to be moved from graphic novel to eBook.

I'm the Hero, but the Demon Lord's Also Me manga volume 4 needs to be moved from Yen On to Yen Press.

Futaribeya manga volume 2 needs the subtitle added.

Gal Gohan manga volume 10 needs to be added to the set.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War manga volume 25 is part of an extended VIZ block.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: The Frozen Bond manga volume 2 needs to be moved from Yen On to Yen Press.

A Sister's All You Need manga volume 7 needs the title corrected.

Do You Like the Nerdy Nurse? manga volume should have "- [Omnibus]" added to the end of the title.

Kaiju No. 8 manga volume 6 is part of an extended VIZ block.

BigOnAnime wrote:
For GGO Volume 5, I had to remove "Finish" from the end of the title as it was over the character limit. You didn't mention it, but I fixed all the volumes missing ":" after "Alternative" so they'd match the title on the encyclopedia page.

The first volume had the colon placed before Alternative, instead of after. Is matching the encyclopedia title really something to shoot for? Feels chicken/egg-like, as the encyclopedia title is supposed to be how the licensor publishes it, but differences happen (as an unrepresentative example, one title on the prior post was still using the romanized title.)
BigOnAnime wrote:
The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody, I was able to add the releases, but under Yen Press instead of Yen On because the "Licensed by" is attached to Yen Press on the encyclopedia page.
release#44745
release#44746

Then the publisher should get changed on the profile page, as this didn't begin coming out until after the imprint was started and is what they show on the title page (skim about 3 pages down).
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:48 am Reply with quote
High School DxD novel volume 8 needs to be flipped from graphic to light novel.

Dr. Stone manga volumes 23 and 24 are in extended Viz blocks.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:58 am Reply with quote
Konosuba novel volume 16 needs to be moved from Yen Press to Yen On.

The Way of the Househusband manga volume 9 is part of an extended Viz block.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Angels of Death manga volumes 5-12 need to be added to the set.

Angels of Death Episode.0 manga volume 5 is part of an extended Yen Press/On block.

Goblin Slayer Year One manga volume 8 is part of an extended Yen Press/On block.

The first volume of the Like a Butterfly manga is in an extended Viz block.

My Love Mix-Up! manga volumes 2 and 3 need the exclamation mark at the end.

As does Skip Beat! manga volume 46. Omnibus 12 needs the "GN12" removed from the title while omnibus 15 needs the whole thing conformed.

Shortcake Cake manga volumes 6-12 need to be added to the set.

Welcome to Succubus High! manga volume 2 need "to" lowercase and volume 4 changed from SSE to Ghost Ship.

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World! manga volume 12 needs to be moved from Yen On to Yen Press.

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! novel volume 6 needs to be added to the set while volume 7 is in an extended Yen On/Press block.

In the Land of Leadale manga volumes 1 and 2 need to be shifted from Yen On to Yen Press, while novel volume 6 needs to be moved from Yen Press to Yen On.
KJNanika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:16 am Reply with quote
This Blu-Ray release of Evangelion 3.0 is marked as 'delayed/cancelled' as of 06/07/2014, yet the release in question (alongside a DVD version that I personally own) did release on February 10th, 2016.

I vividly remember seeing video advertisements for these releases on the Animelab service back when I first got into anime at the time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 42 of 43