Seven anime Christmas favorites to watch with a cup of hot cocoa.
- Manuel Karamori (Nov 27)
- Neon Alley Program Director Kevin Kleinrock (Nov 16)
- Wikia's Masters of Animanga (Oct 31)
- BONES Studio President Masahiko Minami (Oct 26)
- Evangelion Character Designer Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (Sep 20)
- Japan Expo USA First Impact CEO Sean Chiochankitmun (Sep 18)
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Sword Art Online's Kirito (Sep 6)
- Haruka Tomatsu, Sword Art Online's Asuna (Sep 5)
- Shinichiro Watanabe (Sep 4)
- Masahiko Otsuka and Yoh Yoshinari of Studio Trigger (Aug 29)
- Shinji Takamatsu (Aug 17)
- George Wada, Producer of Attack on Titan (Jul 24)
- Mamoru Hosoda, Director of Wolf Children (Jul 16)
- Megumi Han (Jul 13)
- Kazuya Murata, Director of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (May 7)
- Makoto Shinkai (May 1)
- Kenji Yasuda, director of ARATA The Legend (Apr 20)
- Sword Art Online's Reki Kawahara (Apr 13)
- Satoshi Tasaki (Apr 11)
- Masakazu Ishiguro (Apr 3)
- Akiyuki Simbo (Feb 8)
- Aniplex Inc. President Koichiro Natsume (Dec 20)
- President of NIS Sohei Niikawa (Dec 6)
- Henry Goto, President, Aniplex of America (Nov 9)
- Yoshitaka Amano (Oct 30)
- Yuu Asakawa (Oct 20)
- Takahiro Omori (Oct 9)
- Chihayafuru's Asaka Morio, Kunihiko Hamada, Takuya Tsunoki (Sep 18)
- Ein Lee (Sep 5)
- Eiko Tanaka (Aug 31)
- Haruhiko Mikimoto (Aug 28)
- Toshio Maeda (Aug 22)
- Naoki Urasawa (Aug 21)
- Kanta Kamei, Director of Bunny Drop (Aug 4)
- Corp.IAM directors Toshiaki Ueno, Junji Yamada and Ryo Horikawa on Magical Dreamers (Jun 19)
- May'n (May 17)
- Razmig Hovaghimian, Co-founder and CEO of Viki.com (Apr 26)
- Soubi Yamamoto (Mar 29)
- Tomomi Mochizuki on House of Five Leaves (Mar 3)
- Koji Yamamoto, Ryo Ohyama, and George Wada on Guilty Crown (Nov 29)
- Hiro Mashima (Nov 9)
- Junko Takeuchi (Nov 1)
- Fate/Zero Screenwriter Gen Urobuchi (Oct 22)
- Atsuhiro Iwakami (Sep 7)
- Blood-C's Tsutomu Mizushima and Junichi Fujisaku (Sep 2)
- Makoto Shinkai (Aug 17)
- Michio Fukuda, Director of Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan ~Demon Capital~ (Jul 28)
- Kalafina (Jul 17)
- Danny Choo (Jul 13)
- Taku Kishimoto, Scriptwriter for Usagi Drop (Jul 7)
- Ryo from supercell (Jun 21)
- What's Up Doc? Irabu's Office director Kenji Nakamura (May 20)
- Evan Stone (May 10)
- Berryz Kobo (Apr 27)
- Stereopony (Apr 26)
- Deadman Wonderland director Koichi Hatsumi (Apr 16)
- Round Table: The Cast of C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Apr 13)
- Blue Exorcist mangaka Kazue Kato (Apr 9)
- with Matt Greenfield - SMASH 2010 (Apr 8)
- Kazuhiro Furuhashi, Director of Gundam UC (Apr 8)
- with Yūko Miyamura - SMASH 2010 (Apr 6)
- with Tiffany Grant - SMASH 2010 (Apr 1)
- They Live By Night - Interview with Takahiro Omori (Mar 18)
- with Kiseki Magazine (Nov 20)
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Grand Finalist Interview - Min (Nov 13)
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Grand Finalist Interview - Siera (Nov 6)
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Grand Finalist Interview - Jenita (Oct 30)
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Grand Finalist Interview - Robyn (Oct 23)
- Madman National Cosplay Championship Grand Finalist Interview - Christie Lee (Oct 16)
- Gen Fukunaga (Jun 25)
- Five with Vic Mignogna (Apr 5)
- Five Questions with Hiroaki Yura (Nov 16)
Puella Magi Oriko Magica isn't the worst spin-off to ever exist, but it certainly doesn't make the most of what it has either.
Pictures from the North American premiere of the third Madoka Magica movie, as well as a Q&A with producer Atsuhiro Iwakami and Studio SHAFT president Mitsutoshi Kubota.
Todd Ciolek and Dave Riley return for a Next-Gen Game Show! We talk PS4, XBox One, Super Mario World 3D and all that other stuff that came out in the last 6 months. PRESS START
What's up with Crunchyroll's new owner? Why does Sony get so weird when it comes to their anime DVD releases? And what's with those Canadian ratings?
Wolf Children is honest about the gross reality of raising kids (and pets) while still leaving room for fantasy, which is really the only way a movie about single motherhood can work for a general family audience, as Wolf Children largely does.
Shaenon rings in the Holiday season by delving in to the terrifying work of "extreme horror" manga artist Suehiro Maruo.
Rarely before has an anime series so keenly and uncomfortably struck home about the humorous travails of a social misfit. Its triumph is in creating an anti-moe protagonist who paradoxically winds up being intensely moe, too.
Part school story and part science fiction dystopia, Accel World is a visually interesting, darkly fascinating story that draws you in and keeps you watching.
Todd looks back at Neverland's career and tries not to make Peter Pan puns. Plus Dragon Quest, Bravely Default, and attempts to make you jealous of Europe!
Aquapazza is complex and approachable, offering a good deal for the competitive enthusiast. Yet it comes up empty at heart, devoid of impressive style or interesting characters or any of the other supposedly trifling details that make good fighting games into great ones.